Skip to content

Yahoo Help



Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

378 results found

  1. HOW TO CONTACT Yahoo Legal Department

    How to CONTACT TECHNICAL AND LEGAL TEAMS AT Yahoo!

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. You suck

    I HATE the fact that Yahoo! has decided to insulate itself from any kind of criticism...your "community standards" get violated by all sorts of posters...yet when I try and defend myself...I get slapped down...and more than once...and I'm posting to vent...knowing full well that no one at Yahoo! cares or gives a **** about feedback...

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Figure out a way of deleting the 'create passkey' pop-up message

    I can understand your desire to offer the users options for login, BUT there HAS TO BE A WAY where you can offer the user an option to decline creating a passkey and not having to see the prompt message every day for the rest of your life. You should offer the ability to select "do not show this message again". I've been getting this stupid message for at least 5 months and it drives me NUTS because I'M NEVER GOING TO CREATE A PASSKEY. Please figure a way to stop this message from popping up every time I login.

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recovery yahoo com

    24/7 Online Yahoo Assistance for Account Recovery : +1-888-345-1798
    Call Yahoo Support HelpLine Number : +1-888-345-1798 Connect Now & Find the Right Solution

    📩 Yahoo Contact Details
    📞 Phone Support
    +1-888-345-1798

    Email accounts contain valuable personal information, conversations, contacts, and links to other online services. Taking a few basic security precautions can help reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your Yahoo Mail account.

    This guide explains practical steps you can follow to improve your email security and recognize common account-security risks.

    1. Create a Strong, Unique Password

    Use a password that is difficult to guess and avoid using the same…

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. whatsapp

    when we don't receive sms code,we should be able to receive code on whatsapp

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. NFL Pro Pick’em site

    In the above sight, I am having problems adding my total scores for the week. I do not know how to resolve this problem or if you need to do it manually on your side please take a look at my account and let me know your response. Thank you.

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ...Contact support

    How do I correct and sync from read only email address midasprime2016@gmail.com to shiloh.kayce@yahoo.com. I was previously synced?

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. malware ad

    There is an ad at the top of my mail that is a dangerous "Your computer is locked up!" malware!

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My account

    Can someone please recover my account.

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. reject Trigger-Happy Auto-Reject (Low Context Intelligence)

    I got censored for using a scientific term for an ancient human species...so I asked an AI source about Yahoo censors...this is what I learned ....AI says ....The consensus from both tech analysts and frustrated users is that the Yahoo comment censorship system is not highly intelligent; rather, it is a rigid, highly aggressive automated filter
    The Trigger-Happy Auto-Reject (Low Context Intelligence)The Yahoo system is notorious for blocking completely harmless comments while letting actual vitriol slip through. Because the algorithm looks for specific strings of text or combinations of sensitive words rather than the semantic meaning of the sentence, it…

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Want to switch it back to classic

    I prefer the old look but I can't find a way to switch it back to classic. I'm an elderly person who doesn't like changing something I'm used too that works. If I had another Email site available, plus every site and app in my computer is tide to Yahoo. I would drop Yahoo

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Product issues  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow a return to Basic Mail as it was

    Allow those who wish to stay on the Old Basic Mail to return to it.

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please allow us to switch back to yahoo basic.

    Yahoo basic fits our usage better. Please allow us to switch back.

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 觀自在菩薩。行深般若波羅蜜多時。 照見五蘊皆空。度一切苦厄。 舍利子。色不異空。空不異色。 色即是空。空即是色。 受想行識。亦復如是。 舍利子。是諸法空相。 不生不滅。不垢不淨。不增不減。 是故空中無色。無受想行識。 無眼耳鼻舌身意。無色聲香味觸法。 無眼界。乃至無意識界。 無無

    觀自在菩薩。行深般若波羅蜜多時。
    照見五蘊皆空。度一切苦厄。
    舍利子。色不異空。空不異色。
    色即是空。空即是色。
    受想行識。亦復如是。
    舍利子。是諸法空相。
    不生不滅。不垢不淨。不增不減。
    是故空中無色。無受想行識。
    無眼耳鼻舌身意。無色聲香味觸法。
    無眼界。乃至無意識界。
    無無明。亦無無明盡。
    乃至無老死。亦無老死盡。
    無苦集滅道。無智亦無得。以無所得故。
    菩提薩埵。依般若波羅蜜多故。
    心無罣礙。無罣礙故。無有恐怖。
    遠離顛倒夢想。究竟涅槃。
    三世諸佛。依般若波羅蜜多故。
    得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提。
    故知般若波羅蜜多。
    是大神咒。是大明咒。
    是無上咒。是無等等咒。
    能除一切苦。真實不虛。
    故說般若波羅蜜多咒。即說咒曰。
    揭諦揭諦 波羅揭諦 波羅僧揭諦
    菩提薩婆訶。

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Entered below.

    Allow 'notes' in emails that the receiver can add.
    ALSO, allow different colored 'stars' so the receiver can easily find them when taking them out of order, like on calendar.
    Put 'stars' back on the left. It is difficult to move all the way to the right.
    Make the print larger AND darker. I am 77, and the print is too light.
    Make the separation of emails more obvious. It is too hard to follow all the way across.

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. see the comments of others?

    I am no longer able to see what comments others have made - not only about my comment, other issues in which I would be interested. Where is the actual Feedback page where you can see the comments of others?

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make Yahoo more accessible in time of need

    I recently had a terrible problem where all my emails have to be restored. I was frantic. I couldn't get any help from my carrier T-Mobile. I couldn't get any help from my device manufacturer of Motorola. I wasn't able to get a hold of Yahoo at all. I was told that it was an email problem that was up to the to the Yahoo to help me. All I could do was send out some form nobody got back to me. Why don't you have some 24/7 toll free number where people can call Yahoo if they have problems…

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Yahoo more accessible in time of need

    I recently had a terrible problem where all my emails have to be restored. I was frantic. I couldn't get any help from my carrier T-Mobile. I couldn't get any help from my device manufacturer of Motorola. I wasn't able to get a hold of Yahoo at all. I was told that it was an email problem that was up to the to the Yahoo to help me. All I could do was send out some form nobody got back to me. Why don't you have some 24/7 toll free number where people can call Yahoo if they have problems…

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make Yahoo more accessible in time of need

    I recently had a terrible problem where all my emails have to be restored. I was frantic. I couldn't get any help from my carrier T-Mobile. I couldn't get any help from my device manufacturer of Motorola. I wasn't able to get a hold of Yahoo at all. I was told that it was an email problem that was up to the to the Yahoo to help me. All I could do was send out some form nobody got back to me. Why don't you have some 24/7 toll free number where people can call Yahoo if they have problems…

    98th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?